Monday, March 12, 2012

Apologies from Italy









My sincere apologies for the lack of postings and emails, and a special thanks to all of those who have so generously sent in recommendations for places to visit. I am still on the road in Italy with only intermittent internet access and days filled to the brim with museums, churches, anatomical theatres, ossuaries and reliquaries. As a teaser, here are a few of the things Evan Michelson and I have been encountering on our trip thus far. Evan has been posting more details than I; you can find them here. I will post more--with details, I promise!-- very soon upon my return!

Click on images to see larger versions.

3 comments:

Bee said...

Ah, San Bernardino Alle Ossa. Glad to see you've been there, one of my favourite churches in Milano (and just a minute from my office).
Great blog by the way!

Thombeau said...

Not just great subjects, but wonderful photography!

JE said...

Yes, Bee; that church was one of the best things ever! And thank you so much for the kind words, Thombeau! Many more to come.